Tuesday 12 August 2014

Welcome

Hello there,

Obviously, at this point, nobody is following me, and I am therefore writing to myself. I've never ran a real blog before so I suppose this might be a little bit rubbish. However, it might not! I suppose I should tell you about what this blog will include.

I'm going to post about everything and anything that interests me in my life. I'm not quite a mod and I'm not a hippie however paisley, 60s music and desert boots are among my best interests. I wouldn't say that I'm a 'dedicated follower of fashion' however I care about my look and I like to express myself with my clothing. That said, I'm not rich enough or devoted enough to spend a lot of money on clothes, however I do firmly believe that one can look presentable, and stylish, on a budget.

Musically, I play guitar and write songs. I have to simultaneous projects running that are still in their formative stages. My folk music is practical as it only involves one (miserable) man, his guitar and his lyrics. My psychedelic work (in the footsteps of bands such as Temples, Tame Impala and Melody's Echo Chamber) is much more difficult to curate as I am currently without a band. However, my guitar, amplifier and pedal allows me to begin writing songs.

I'm 16 years old so my most adventurous years are on their way incredibly shortly! I feel like I'm at a good point in my life to begin a blog; I almost feel like I'm beginning my life. So, here it goes. Hope you enjoy.

Yours Faithfully,
Mark x

No comments:

Post a Comment